Alfalfa for skincare: benefits and uses
September 23, 2022 Blog 0 Comments
What is alfalfa?
Alfalfa is a skincare ingredient filled with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that gives a lot of benefits to the skin.
Alfalfa also known as Medicago Sativa, is a great source of essential phytonutrients and important vitamins like vitamins A, B, D, E, and K.
Benefits of alfalfa: importance in skincare
This is one of the best ingredients that should be added to your skincare routine.
- It helps in easing redness and allergy
- It has vitamins and minerals. It can be used by people of all skin types.
- It does not cause any harm to people with sensitive skin.
- It is found in many products including cleansers and moisturizing creams as the main ingredient.
- Include it in your skincare routine to get amazing benefits.
The benefits of alfalfa extract
- Relieve dryness
- Powerful anti-oxidant- fights the effects of pollutants and air-borne irritants
- Soothe skin
- Makes dull skin brighter
- Vitamin a toe
- Anti-aging benefits